Gathering and distributing holiday trinkets, coordinating throw pillows, and adding other festive décor throughout our homes sparks so much joy. When trying to make your house feel like a home, it’s often “little things” that end up going a long way.
If you’re thinking about selling your home soon, or if your home is actively on the market, here are five things to keep in mind when it comes to holiday decorating:
- Always Have Accurate Listing Photos.
- First Impressions Go A Long Way.
- Seasonal Smells or Smelly?
- Less is More. Clear the Clutter.
- Keep Non-Essential Decorations Packed.
If you’d like to talk to one of our home staging experts or need assistance with selling your home in this booming market, DM us to start the conversation.
This article originally published on rein.com