We’re looking for a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator. Is that you? Do you have experience or does this sound intriguing to you? Send your resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting relevant high points of your related experience and why you think you’d be a good fit with our team. Good luck!
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counter-offers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. You will also serve as admin specialist for the Broker/Owner and senior office team. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
– Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
– Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
– Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork, and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
– Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
– Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
– Very detailed oriented
– Computer savvy and familiar with related software and technology
– Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
– Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
– High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
– Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
– Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
– Office is in North Colley, Norfolk, VA.